Date: 11/12/17 7:40 pm
From: Scott <scottratkinson...>
Subject: [Tweeters] red-hot CLALLAM birding Sat Nov. 11 (Neah Bay)
Tweeters:

I too made the sojourn out to see the EUR. SKYLARK at Hobuck Beach, and missed--and I also missed the DICKCISSEL there

found by Penny's team/WOS folk on the field trip Saturday. But I am not complaining--I also had one certain, and a possible second, PRAIRIE FALCON out there--but that's not the best of it from the Wa'atch River Valley (check EBird). CLALLAM records for Prairie Falcon are very few--I recall Russell Rogers' report from Sequim in about '95, and Anne Winskie and I had one on the Graysmarsh Pheasant Plot a few years later as memory serves (found day before the Sequim-Dungeness CBC).

Scott Atkinson

Lake Stevens

mail to: <scottratkinson...>