Date: 11/12/17 6:24 pm
From: David Kirsch <000003b022da51c9-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Barrow's Goldeneye: Wyandotte County Lake
Along with my son, this afternoon I had a chance to look to see what waterfowl the change of seasons has brought. FOS buffleheads, lesser scaup, canvasbacks and redheads were noticeable. But the showstopper was finding a Barrow's Goldeneye tagging along with 5-7 Common Goldeneyes near the sherrif's station. About a dozen or so other birders managed to see it, but then reported it flew off toward the north at 4:40 pm. I'm sure more eyes will be on the lake in the morning, and hopefully it can be refound.
David KirschOverland Park, KS

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html
For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to