Date: 11/12/17 5:06 pm
From: Yong Kong <yklitespeed...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Thank you Thomas !! Re: [JERSEYBI] Cape May, 12 Nov - Sedge Wren, Cave Swallows, ibis
Thank you Thomas Reed for the "birding-going-on-down at Cape May".

Although bit late, I will contribute Keith Phillips and my birding day at
Helford Inlet at Wildwood and some birding down at Cape Island on
11-10-2017.

Just before high tide at Helford Inlet at North Wildwood (Helford Inlet
Light House beach at Central and Spruce Avenue), Keith and I lucked out on a
shorebird flock that contained 100 or more red knots.

Luckily, I was able to capture one odd size shorebird in flight that did not
fit nice into the flight ID of red knots, dunlins or sanderlings.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/56086564@N04/38287963662/in/dateposted-public/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/56086564@N04/38288139382/in/dateposted-public/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/56086564@N04/

My photo reminds me of page 282 of Shorebird Guide. I know this is crazy. It
just could be a photo lie and just another red knot.

Yong Kong
Camden County