Date: 11/12/17 5:04 pm
From: 'Ross Silcock' <silcock...> [NEBirds] <NEBirds...>
Subject: [NEBirds] Interesting Canada Geese
Hi all,

For Canada Goose aficionados, I've posted pics from Kiwanis Park, Carter
Lake, (just barely in Iowa) of what I believe is a migrant flock derived
from the well-documented hybrid zone between hutchinsii Cacklers and
interior Canadas along the west shore of Hudson Bay, where our eastern
Nebraska hutchies and presumed interiors come from. I'm very interested in
comments. I found several birds in the flock that I think are intergrades,
but probably 80% at least looked like interiors. I'd really appreciate
comments! I may be completely wrong, and if so I want to know!

<http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S40473907>

Ross Silcock

Seasonal Reports Compiler

Nebraska Bird Review