Date: 11/12/17 4:21 pm
From: Bridget Butler <birddiva...>
Subject: [VTBIRD] Snow Geese NY Side of northern Lake Champlain
Greetings All!

We had a wonderful day birding the north end of Lake Champlain from Rouse's
Point to Point Au Roche State Park. Great looks at snow geese toward the
end of the day as they flew into Dunn Bay at the northern end of Monty Bay.
We estimated about 20K at around 2:30 pm this afternoon and they were still
streaming in when we left.

If you cruise eBird you'll see a series of reports from our trip that had
multiple stopping points along the way.

The other highlight included a huge raft of about 1500 scaup with some
redheads and one wigeon mixed in. This was looking out over Kings Bay on
Lake Shore Road.

Thanks to everyone who joined us for the trip!

Bridget

*Bridget Butler*

*Bird Diva Consulting*
*PO Box 613*