Date: 11/12/17 3:14 pm
From: Rosie Watts <pinyonjay...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] continuing Kingbird Fort Lowell Park
Just returned from Fort Lowell, the "Couch's Kingbird" remains in the
park. Seen from 315 til 4 pm in the tall cottonwoods on the northeast side
of the pond. Again a Cassin's for contrast in the same tree - mostly up in
the snags.

Will Russell, Kendall Kroesen, Luke Safford and others also watching the
bird. We didn't hear any vocalizations while watching it.

Interestingly. this apparent same bird appeared in our yard (two blocks
directly south of the park) yesterday early afternoon. Jim spotted it fly
on to the overhead wires, and I grabbed my camera and got two "okay" photos
of it before it flew off. Thanks to Mark Stevenson for ID assistance with
the photos.

Happy Birding!

Rosie and Jim Watts, Tucson