Date: 11/12/17 2:31 pm
From: Angelia Jenkins <angeliabeth...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Noonday Creek Trail Trip Report / Cobb County
Hello Birders,

The Noonday Creek Trail was a little hit and miss this morning while Five of
us stuck it out in a misting rain to find a total of 40 species. Things
picked up as the day warmed up. There were a few species that we did not
find but expected ~ Yellow Rumps, Waxwings, Grackles, and RH Woodpeckers.
However, the theatre pond was a very busy area that offered us great views
from the bridge. Our cool observation of the day was a Great Blue Heron
snatching up a rat in the wetland area along the edge of the theatre pond.
Hoping for more sparrow diversity as the CBC season is nearing !

Here is our eBird list for those interested:

Great Birding all!

Angie Jenkins

Kennesaw Mountain Nature Preschool
<http://kennesawmountainnaturepreschool.com/>