Date: 11/12/17 1:31 pm
From: Harold Peterson <pinkfloyd137...> [albirds] <albirds-noreply...>
Subject: [ALBIRDS] Wheeler Visitor Center today
On a visit down to Huntsville we stopped at the visitor center to see what was back. Water levels are low, so not much. We had a dozen White Pelicans on the road from Priceville to the Refuge, and six White-fronted Geese outside the observation building. There were 50-100 Sandhill Cranes, and five of the "other ones" flew by without stopping in view.

-Harold Peterson
Hermitage, TN

Ornithological Society (AOS) and is provided
as a service to the birding community. AOS
does not endorse the views or opinions expressed
by the members of this discussion group. Nor
does AOS support or endorse the advertising
provided by the Yahoo Groups list service.

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)