Date: 11/12/17 12:46 pm
From: Jared Del Rosso <jared.delrosso...>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: Swamp Sp., Ross's & Snow Goose - West Arapahoe
This morning (11/12), a Ross's Goose was at Marjorie Perry Nature Preserve
(Arapahoe) in Greenwood Village. It may be the same one that was at Kent
Denver School yesterday, as the preserve and school are fairly close. Heaps
of Cackling were with it, one or two of which were about as small as any
goose I've ever seen.

Back home, I've begun hallucinating redpolls. I also had a couple of
Mountain Chickadees pass through my yard this morning. I last saw these
birds in my yard in early-April 2016; that time, a lone bird came through,
singing as it went. A couple of Townsend's Solitaires were also welcome
visitors.

This afternoon, I made a quick stop at Curtis Park to see if I could get a
view of the Golden-crowned Kinglets that have been there lately. I didn't.
While there, I saw Adam's post about deKoevend & the police and decided not
to look for the Fox Sparrow.

- Jared Del Rosso
Centennial, CO