Date: 11/12/17 11:32 am
From: Ted Floyd <tedfloyd57...>
Subject: [cobirds] Varied Thrush, Boulder County
Hey, all. Just a quick note that Topiltzin Martínez found and photo’d a Varied Thrush yesterday afternoon, Sat., Nov. 11, along Skunk Creek behind the Basemar Shopping Center in Boulder, Boulder County.

I briefly looked for the bird this morning and could not refind it. 300 feet downstream from where Topiltzin found the thrush, I saw 10+ waxwings, 2 solitaires, junipers, and running water. About as good as it gets for a Varied Thrush, I would say.

I hope someone else can refind this bird. And thanks to Topiltzin for discovering and documenting it!

Ted Floyd
Lafayette, Boulder County

Sent from my iPhone