Date: 11/12/17 11:08 am
From: Laura Steadman <lauramsteadman...>
Subject: [cobirds] Good birds continue at CU South, Boulder
This morning at CU South, we were able to find the Lincoln’s sparrow,
Harris’s sparrow and the common redpoll previously reported. The redpoll
and Lincoln’s sparrows were only seen briefly, but we had great looks at
the Harris’s sparrow. All three were with a flock of tree sparrows and
goldfinches hanging out by the south ditch before you go into the marshy
area. There’s a decent bit of water right there in ththe ditch. There were
also two rails calling from the nearest sunken marsh area, and two harriers
checking out the field to the west.

Happy Birding!
Laura Steadman
Boulder