Date: 11/12/17 10:59 am
From: Hugh McGuinness <hdmcguinness...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Re: Harris's Sparrow in PG County
If you go, be careful about where you park b/c the aquatic gardens closes
at 4pm. I would park in Kenilworth Park near where the new trail goes into
the woods. It looks like it is just under a mile upstream to the pier,
which on Google maps appears to be just north of New York Avenue. I can't
see any easy place to park upstream of the bird.

Hugh

--
Hugh McGuinness
Washington, D.C.