Date: 11/12/17 10:25 am
From: Paul Pisano <cheep.paul...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Re: Harris's Sparrow in PG County
Here’s a little more detail that I have on the location, in case anyone wants to look for the Harris’s Sparrow. When asked how far up the Anacostia River Trail past New York Ave., Robert said, “take first left into marshy area. It was on the left about halfway down the road to the pier.” Presumably this is if one is walking upriver from the Aquatic Gardens.

Paul