Date: 11/12/17 5:25 am
From: Eduardo del Solar <delsolar...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Donation of Birds of the Americas framed prints
My Birds of the Americas project was a 10 year project that involved
travelling across the Americas and exhibiting in the New England area once a
year. Due to intensive cross country travel inside the US and new projects
on the way, I am donating my entire BOA collection to conservation and
non-profit organizations. Since my last post about half of my collection has
gone to conservation and non-profit organizations. I am elated to see many
of my images hanging in places that support and promote conservation
strategies. Most of the images I took here in New England or the US are gone
but still have about 40 framed and matted prints from Peru, Galapagos, Costa
Rica and Canada.

These framed prints are free of cost to organizations, large or small, that
are non-profit and/or concentrate on conservation issues, otherwise stated
prices apply. If you are a non-profit and conservation organization, or know
of any organization that fits this profile, please see the link below of
framed and matted prints that are still available at no cost if you fit that
profile. I have about 40 framed and matted prints sized 18 x 24, most large
sized are gone.

Updated list, November 12
http://delsolar.org/docs/prices.html

Feel free to share the link to images I am donating, free of cost to
conservation organizations. If interested, please reply via email, or
phone. First come, first served.

Eduardo del Solar
<delsolar...>
Brighton, Mass.