Date: 11/11/17 7:45 pm
From: Mike Henwood <mhawkhen...>
Subject: [cobirds] Chestnut-sided Warbler - Mesa County
We had first winter *Chestnut-sided Warbler* (2) at Fruita State park this
afternoon. I found the birds around noon and Mark & Denise Vollmar were
able to relocate them and get a photo to confirm the ID.

The two birds were seen about 0.2 miles south of the Boat Launch area in
Fruita State Park where the service road intersects with the trail around
the lake.

Mike Henwood
Grand Junction
Mesa County