Date: 11/11/17 6:09 pm
From: John Winebrenner <in-bird-l...>
Subject: [IN-BIRD-L] Salamonie Reservoir - Huntington/Wabash Counties
   Lisa and I spent a good portion of today birding around the Salamonie Reservoir. I was really hoping for Rough-legged Hawks or a Golden Eagle. Well, we didn't get either of those, but we did have a very nice day anyway. Our total of 26 species included six Bald Eagles and five Kestrels.
   But, our bird of the day will be in my next post, coming soon ........
Salamonie -
Canada Goose  40
Great Blue Heron  3
Turkey Vulture  1
Bald Eagle  6    Dam- 1 Juv., 2 adults, Dora/New Holland boat ramp - 1 2nd year, Beach - 1 adult, Lost Bridge East - 1 adult
Red-tailed Hawk  2
Killdeer  1
Ring-billed Gull  38
Rock Pigeon (Feral Pigeon)  22
Mourning Dove  1
Red-headed Woodpecker  1    Lost Bridge East
Red-bellied Woodpecker  4
Downy Woodpecker  3
Hairy Woodpecker  2
Northern Flicker  2