Date: 11/11/17 5:30 pm
From: Russ Namitz <namitzr...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Fernhill Wetlands Harris's Sparrow
Steve et al~

I'll just be honest and say that I parked at the gate and walked in. The sign said trails were closed and then there was a sign specifically only about the west trail being closed...probably due to a huge construction pit presently taped off. There were 3 other cars there and about 6 people walking around the trails inside.

Sounds like people are taking a risk birding there.

Russ Namitz