Date: 11/11/17 4:25 pm
From: Richard Castetter <rcastett...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] SCNM: Las Cruces Broad-billed Hummingbird and a few others
A nice male has been showing up at a private residence in the North Valley area of Las Cruces, NM.  The bird has been hanging around for a week but makes unpredictable visits.  Interested parties can email me privately.
This has been a terrific fall migration for my back yard list.  In the last 3 weeks have added CASSIN'S FINCH, RED CROSSBILL and BEWICK'S WREN to my 20-year yard list.
Also in my neighborhood and in the Shalem Colony area 2 miles north of here STELLER'S JAY, VERMILION FLYCATCHER, LEWIS'S WOODPECKER are reported.
An APLOMADO FALCON was reported as being seen from Interstate 10 on October 28 near the Corralitos Ranch exit, a few miles west of Las Cruces.
Rick Castetter
Las Cruces, New Mexico

<rcastett...>