Date: 11/11/17 4:28 pm
From: <bren.galvin...> [OrangeCountyBirding] <OrangeCountyBirding-noreply...>
Subject: [OrangeCountyBirding] Varied Trush at Carbon Canyon Regional Park
Today at 3:30 p.m while attempting to locate the continuing Brown Creeper- to no avail- we stumbled across a bright adult varied thrush moving around in the pines south of the tennis courts (33.9211, -117.8313). Unfortunately when I went to take a photo I realized I had left my SD card in my computer at home. We later relocated the bird when it came down to forage on the ground with a flock of yellow rumps and robins (33.9202, -117.8327).

Brendan Galvin
Irvine

------------------------------------
Posted by: <bren.galvin...>
------------------------------------

Reports and bird identities are neither edited nor verified. Use at your own risk. Please consult the standard reference books for proper bird identification & currently accepted names. Please do NOT use abbreviations or acronyms in lieu of names. Both scientific and/or common names of birds are acceptable.

All posts must be on-topic: about birds/birding in Orange County, California (nowhere else!). Your posts must include both a clear subject line *and* your name *and your city of residence*. Off-topic posts will be deleted and the sender put on moderated status. Repeat offenders will be banned.

To search for a bird discussed in past messages, browse or search the archives at:

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)