Date: 11/11/17 12:07 pm
From: <esaterojarvi...> [NEBirds] <NEBirds...>
Subject: Re: [NEBirds] Pelican, Cormorants & Canadian Geese
Hi. So yes, this is not Facebook for sure. You get most responses if you ask a question.

The two areas near Hickman are both good for this time, as the lakes are not frozen yet. Just depends on the wind how much I spend at each. I always prefer wagon Train to Stage coach. There is a separate entrance to the North end off 96th st. The lake is not so huge as Branched Oak, so you sometimes get good photographs.

Good Birding
Esa Jarvi, Lincoln

Posted by: <esaterojarvi...>

<*> Your email settings: