Date: 11/11/17 10:48 am
From: Peter Gent <gent...>
Subject: [cobirds] Boulder water birds
All,

I looked at many large water bodies in Boulder County this morning. Best
birds were 14 Snow Geese at the east end of Dodd Res, which is east of
Niwot, and Pacific Loon and 2 Bonaparte's Gulls at Boulder Res.

I looked through probably 5000 Cackling Geese at Dodd, Six-Mile and
Baseline Res, but didn't come up with anything dark, such as Brant, Scoters
or a juvenile Jaeger.

Cheers, Peter Gent.