Date: 11/11/17 9:22 am
From: Philip Frazier via Mnbird <mnbird...>
Subject: [Mnbird] Winter Wrens
For the past two weeks I have had a Winter Wren in the vines and
around our house in the country south of Rogers , Mn. This morning
there were two if them flitting around together, moving together,
sometimes briefly touching, then back to hunting food. I saw the first
Wren last week on the suet feeder and on the two black oiler seed
feeders. I think it was eating small bits of sunflower seed residue
from that cracked by Cardinals and Finches. This was a new bird for
me. One if those that had fallen in the cracks in more than 50 years
of birding.

Sent from my iPhone