Date: 11/11/17 5:10 am
From: Bruce and Sherri Carl <000000e695e98431-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Middle Creek WMA - Lititz CBC (Volunteers Needed)
PA BIRDERS,

I again will be leading a group of birders at Middle Creek WMA
in northern Lancaster County/southern Lebanon County as part of the Lititz
Christmas Bird Count being held this year on Sunday December 31, 2017. An
extra set of eyes to help find and identify birds for the day or part of the
day is always appreciated. We usually have a morning session, break for
lunch and restrooms and then have an afternoon session to make sure we cover
most of this very popular birding location.

If you are interested in helping out with this annual count at
Middle Creek WMA or have any questions please contact me at the number or
e-mail below.

Happy Holidays!

Bruce A. Carl

Middle Creek WMA Section #1