Date: 11/10/17 4:50 pm
From: Peter Richardson <pmickr...>
Subject: Crows in St Louis
This afternoon I went to renew my Missouri Botanical Garden membership before the SLAS trip to Shaw NR tomorrow (with 20% off the cost of membership until the 17th!). I seem to remember a query about location of a winter crow roost, so I went in search of it. The search ended at Vandeventer and Chouteau. There are some trees and parking lots under the yellow water tower, and by 5:00 p.m. there were large numbers of crows there. There were no further crows in the air. From the bridge on Chouteau you can turn right on Central Industrial Drive to escape the traffic. There was a lovely sunse t as I drove home down I-44 to Kirkwood.

P. Mick Richardson, St Louis County.

Sent from my iPad
mailto:<mobirds-l-request...>
ABA Birding Code of Ethics