Date: 11/10/17 4:47 pm
From: Edge Wade <edgew...>
Subject: Re: Rio Grande Valley birding
Jon and Nancy, et al.,

I've been birding the Rio Grande Valley for more than 20 years, missing only last winter due to illness. I have written a guide to birding the Valley that I send via email to anyone who requests it. It is the accumulation of familiarity with the RGV over the years, written especially for the first-time Missouri birder heading that way. It includes suggestions of resources, brief descriptions of birding sites and what to expect (with relative ratings). A small bit on guides, lodging options and some dining venues also included.

As I've expounded before that the second greatest source of endorphin generation for a birder is to show a lifer to someone else, I'm very pleased to share the info on the RGV--a birder's candy store of life birds.

Edge Wade
Columbia, Mo
<edgew...>