Date: 11/10/17 3:12 pm
From: Bill Lafley <blafley...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Snowy Owl - New Salem
Hello,

This morning I refound the Snowy Owl that I reported last night. The bird
is along the powerline cut from N. Main St to Wendell Rd in New Salem,
Massachusetts. It was sitting very low along the south side (probably
because of the wind) of the cut far to the west of N Main St. If the bird
stays there it is visible with a scope but it is not a great
photo opportunity if that is your intent. Just a reminder that powerline
property is owned by the adjacent landowners and the power companies only
have a right of way. Please do not trespass unless you get permission from
the landowner. I live in New Salem and these are my "neighbors".

Bill Lafley
New Salem
<blafley...>

Join us on Facebook!