Date: 11/10/17 2:30 pm
From: Mike Patterson <celata...>
Subject: [obol] Re: I've seen better
While I appreciate being appreciated and took the photo precisely
because it documents behavior. In the context of building a
photoguide for use in identification of Wood Ducks it is by all
measures a bad photo, yet it was the representative Wood Duck
photo for Clatsop Co until I adjusted the ratings. Currently,
a second enlarged photo of the same duck is representing Clatsop
Co. It is a very poor photo. Eventually one would hope someone
manages a better photo to take its place.

Here is the checklist associated with that record:
https://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S28769742

--
Mike Patterson
Astoria, OR