Date: 11/10/17 2:21 pm
From: Robert Jacobs <robertbjacobs...>
Subject: Re: Eared Grebe at Busch CA
Bill, the eared grebe is a big I need. Will the Busch Area be closed this
weekend for deer season? Do you think the bird will still be around? This
is one of those birds that I might see if I go west in the state to find
some other bird I need for the year and see the grebe to. MMM?

Thanks in advance for any thoughts on this one.

Brad

On Fri, Nov 10, 2017 at 3:28 PM, William Rowe <rowemb45...> wrote:

> Tom Parmeter and I had an Eared Grebe at the east end of Lake 33 in Busch
> a few hours ago. It was sticking closely with a small flock of coots. The
> lake and the adjacent wetland also had a nice variety of ducks (10 species)
> plus Ring-billed and Bonaparte's Gulls, as well as snipe, Dunlin, and Least
> Sandpiper at the west end.
>
> Not as exciting as a Snowy Owl, but we thought some birders might be
> interested.
>
> Bill Rowe
> St. Louis
> <rowemb45...>

> <mobirds-l-request...>

> ASM Spring Meeting: May 4-6, 2018 at Arrow Rock Details and Online

mailto:<mobirds-l-request...>
ABA Birding Code of Ethics
http://www.aba.org/about/ethics.html

Join us on Facebook!