Date: 11/10/17 2:08 pm
From: Michael Thelen <mikethelen...>
Subject: South Africa Birds & Animals -- No Local Sightings
Hi MOBirders:

I recently returned home to St. Louis from a 36-day trip to South Africa.
I've arranged some of the > 5000 photos and videos I took at the following
sites.

Still photos of birds, animals and reptiles at the first link:

http://smu.gs/2ApUzRI

Short movies on youtube at the second link in the playlist called "South
Africa 2017." There are bird and forest sounds, water mongoose babies,
whales, gannets, meerkats, owlets, rhinos; plus an elephant, a hamerkop,
scenic drive, crocodile and cheetah.

http://bit.ly/2zt9ugT

Cheers,

Mike Thelen