Date: 11/9/17 8:05 pm
From: Eugene J. Scarpulla <ejscarp...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Request for Data: Gull Day 1992-1996
From 1992 through 1996, Rick Blom and I organized one-day winter Gull Day
surveys throughout Maryland and DC, including additional sites in Delaware,
Virginia, and North Carolina. Rick (along with his records) passed away in
2002 and all my records were destroyed by Hurricane Isabel. I'm seeking any
surviving data that any of survey participants might still have. I would
like to summarize this data in an article for Maryland Birdlife. If you
participated in the surveys and still have any data, please e-mail it to me.
Thanks.

Gene

Gene Scarpulla

Editor, The Maryland Entomologist