Date: 11/9/17 5:50 pm
From: Milton Trimitsis <trimitsis...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Woodcock in Sullivan
Sorry for the late post. I got very close looks at a woodcock in my sheep pasture on Monday night (6 Nov) as I was moving livestock by the light of headlamp. eBird suggests this is pretty late for woodcock around here (Cheshire County). Are other folks still seeing them?

Cheers,

Milton Trimitsis
Sullivan, NH