Date: 11/9/17 5:26 pm
From: Alexander Hamilton <ispidina.picta...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] SE AZ: Black-and-White Warbler and Green Kingfisher at Clark Crossing, Carmen 11/09/2017
I haven't had any luck re-locating the Tennessee Warbler or Winter
Wren at Clarke's Crossing, but this afternoon I had a / the
Black-and-White Warbler (male) and an adult female Green Kingfisher.

I saw the warbler just north of the gate along the Anza Trail, and the
kingfisher was in the east channel of the Santa Cruz River maybe a
half mile north of Clarke's Crossing - there were a lot of nice pools
/ seemingly good habitat along that stretch where I saw the
kingfisher.

Ron Batie
Rio Rico, AZ