Date: 11/9/17 2:22 pm
From: <Smchecchia...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Chicago Audubon Society Program and Bird Walk (no sightings)

Chicago Audubon Society Program
The Ghostsof Conservation
Speaker:John Elliott
Tuesday,November 14 7:00 p.m.
North ParkVillage NatureCenter, Chicago

Do you believe in ghosts? Like touching an artifact, wevisit the places people lived and worked to keep them alive. We bring our owninterpretation and ideas to their work and writing. Do we take a picture andmove on? Take the time to reflect on how we fit into these people's ideas andwork? Take a virtual trip to the iconic places that some of our heroes andheroines of conservation lived and worked. What do they tell us today?

Bemis Woods North Bird Walk Westchester
Wednesday,November 22 8:00 a.m.

Late fall migrants, sparrows, kinglets,creepers and more. Meet at Wolf Road between31st and Ogden,at the easternmost part of the parking lot.
Leader: Doug Stotz (<dfstotz...>)

For more info, contact the CAS office,773-539-6793.

Suzanne Checchia
Evanston

Join us on Facebook!