Date: 11/9/17 1:00 pm
From: Josh Bruening <87211jjb...>
Subject: [cobirds] Lost binoculars-Timnath area-Larimer
All,

Well, I temporarily lost my brain yesterday as I was viewing geese on the east bay of Timnath Reservoir on CR13 and in the process lost my binos. Drove away with my them still on the back of my car. I did realize this within two minutes of me driving away and before I even reached the stop sign at the CR40 intersection less than 1/2 a mile south of the bay. In short, I have walked up and down both sides of the road twice and left my contact info with the few homeowners on that stretch. I even called the Town of Timnath to see if anyone had turned them in. They are nowhere to be found and I am seriously questioning whether or not I should be permitted to have nice things. They are a pair of Vortex Viper HD 8x42 binos with a harness made by Redhead. Any help or info would be greatly appreciated.

Josh Bruening
Fort Collins