Date: 11/9/17 12:40 pm
From: 'arvind panjabi' via Colorado Birds <cobirds...>
Subject: [cobirds] Redpoll, larimer county
I just had a common redpoll at the Primrose studios which is located at the west end of Michaud lane and owned by the city of Fort Collins although not open to the public unfortunately. However the bird was quite active flying about between the cottonwoods in the rabbit brush and was not seen upon leaving so it may have flown to other nearby areas like the public trailhead nearby. I also had my first tree sparrow of the winter.

Arvind Panjabi

Fort Collins
Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone