Date: 11/9/17 11:38 am
From: LeRoy Tabb <leroytabb...>
Subject: Bucks County Birders Program for Tuesday November 28th, 2017
Bucks County Birders Program for Tuesday November 28th, 2017

Two Short Videos...

Program Description:

This program will consist of two video presentations of fifteen minutes to a half-hour each.

The first is a video by Deb Novak of a Wildside Nature trip to Peru in March of 2017. Bucks County Birders members Jerry and Marge were on the trip and have provided this video. It shows what it's like to be on a trip to South America.

The second video is provided by Armas Hill and is called "Tango in the Wind".

It is about a critically endangered, beautiful grebe in Patagonia, Argentina. This bird was first discovered as late as 1974.

Armas recently obtained this video from a British couple he met in Argentina a few years ago. Armas says: "It is one of the best bird videos that I've ever seen!"

About the Speaker:

Our presenters are long-time members of Bucks County Birders.

The meeting will begin at 7:30 PM at the Peace Valley Nature Center. Admission is free.

Directions:

NOTE: New Galena Road is closed; access should be available through Chapman Road coming in from Callowhill.

Meeting location: Peace Valley Nature Center (enter back side door) 170 N. Chapman Rd<https://maps.google.com/?q=170+N.+Chapman+Rd&entry=gmail&source=g>. (enter from New Galena Road Side - Chapman Road bridge is blocked) Doylestown, PA.

Normal meeting length - 1 to 1 1/2 hours. For directions please go to: http://www.peacevalleynaturecenter.org/directions/

Directions - Peace Valley Nature Center<http://www.peacevalleynaturecenter.org/directions/>
www.peacevalleynaturecenter.org<http://www.peacevalleynaturecenter.org/>
Peace Valley Nature Center is located at 170 North Chapman Road, Doylestown, PA 18901<https://maps.google.com/?q=170+North+Chapman+Road,+Doylestown,+PA+18901&entry=gmail&source=g>. Our Latitude is: 40.33067. Our Longitude is: -75.14968. Use the pan and zoom ...

For further information please contact:

LeRoy Tabb

<tabbleroy...>

Join us on Facebook!