Date: 11/9/17 9:50 am
From: Nathaniel Wander <nw105...>
Subject: [obol] Do crows mob gulls?
Do crows mob gulls?  About 4pm yesterday, there were at least two dozen crows calling vigorously from the roofs of my apartment building and/or the air space above them.  Search as I would, I couldn't find a raptor but two Glaucous-winged kept circling above.
Nathaniel WanderPortland, OR
Max Planck is supposed to have said: A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and        making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die        and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it.Andreas Wagner observed of Planck's remark: Science, like nature, advances one funeral at a time.  (Arrival of the Fittest, p.197)

Join us on Facebook!