Date: 11/9/17 8:27 am
From: Yong <yklitespeed...>
Subject: Re: [JERSEYBI] Eurasian Dotterel
Saw the same group of birds at the same location as yesterday. But this morning, they were flushed by a pregrine.

Location is half mile in on Griers Lane from rt 77.

Also about 30 Bonnies on Combs sod field on rt 611, near the intersection of rt 77

I can not rule out any plovers. So it MAY be a stained plover.

Yong Kong
Camden County

Sent from my Windows 10 phone