Date: 11/9/17 7:13 am
From: Edge Wade <edgew...>
Subject: Re: ebird question
The map showing the state line going down the middle of the Missouri River is incorrect. Rivers change course. There is a portion of Illinois on "the Missouri side" (west) at Riverlands. The sign is correct. We've been through variations of this matter before. There was a discussion of this on Mobirds 2 or 3 years ago. A search of the Mobirds archives will produce links to maps and more discussion.

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO
<edgew...>