Date: 11/9/17 5:21 am
From: 'Jorgensen, Joel' <Joel.Jorgensen...> [NEBirds] <NEBirds...>
Subject: [NEBirds] Harris’s Hawk
After dipping (along with others) from about 14:30 to dusk yesterday, I re-located the Harris’s Hawk at 7:06 perched in a tree along the bluff at about the midpoint (north-south) of the RV campground. I watched it for about 2 minutes before it flew. I have not relocated it since.

-Joel

Joel Jorgensen | Nongame Bird Program Manager
Nebraska Game and Parks Commission
2200 N. 33rd 68503 | 402.471.5440
<joel.jorgensen...>