Date: 11/8/17 4:32 pm
From: Chuck & Jaye Otte <otte2...>
Subject: Re: Birding with eyeglasses
I've birded most of my life with glasses including full time sunglasses as well
as the photograys/transitions/whatever. I've never had any problem mainly
because I don't worry about color matching - I'm looking at patterns of light
and dark. But with that said, I don't see any noticeable shifts in colors or
picking out colors. And that's across four continents in all kinds of light
conditions!

Chuck

For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to
mailto:<ksbird-l-request...>