Date: 11/8/17 3:17 pm
From: Brandon <flammowl17...>
Subject: [cobirds] 17 Common Loons at Pueblo Res., Pueblo Co. 11/8
This afternoon after the fog lifted finally, I scoped from three
locations at Pueblo Reservoir, and I counted a total of 17 Common
Loons. This isn't my record of 34 one day in November, a few years
ago, though it is still a pretty high total. Couldn't find any other
species of loons, unfortunately.

--
Brandon Percival
Pueblo West, CO