Date: 11/8/17 2:58 pm
From: Kent Forward <kforward...> [peninsula-birding] <peninsula-birding-noreply...>
Subject: [pen-bird] White-winged Dove in El Granada 11/8/2017
Good Afternoon Birders,
Just a quick note to say the WHITE-WINGED DOVE continued this morning near the intersection of Sonora Ave and Madrid Ave in El Granada (exact GPS coordinates: 37.5072,-122.4820).  I've made a few trips to the neighborhood since Donna's initial report of the bird on 11/5 and was finally able to find it this morning before work for a very brief sighting as it perched on a utility wire before if flew off to the north somewhere into the neighborhood.
Also a belated Bay-side report where I saw the continuing HARLEQUIN DUCK last Thursday (11/2) at Coyote Point in its generally preferred spot dive feeding far out by the concrete slabs due east of the Yacht Club marina area.
Bountiful Birding,Kent ForwardEl Granada

Join us on Facebook!