Date: 11/8/17 12:08 pm
From: Sue Friscia <q4birds...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Wes Serafin
Sue Friscia here. I'm working with the forest preserve to have a memorial bench and sinage for Wes at Orland south.  The more money that is contributed to honor Wes, the more we can do.
All donations can be sent to: Forest Preserve Foundation69 W. Washington, Suite 2040Chicago, IL 60602 They can also accept gifts online: https://forestpreservefoundation.org/give/Make sure you say the donations are for Wes Serafin. All donations are tax deductible, if you send a check, you will receive a receipt in the mail.
Please contact me if there are any questions. Also, feel free to share this info with any publications or newsletters you think pertinent. I also have a picture of the spot we want to use, if you need it, let me know.
Thanks Sue

Join us on Facebook!