Date: 11/8/17 11:14 am
From: Hendrik Herlyn <hhactitis...>
Subject: [obol] Oregon Birds magazine
Hello all,

A heads-up to those among you who are members of the OBA (Oregon Birding
Association): We just received word from the printer that the fall issue of
OB is ready to be mailed. So check your mail boxes in the next few days for
the latest issue of our statewide magazine!

If you would like to join the OBA and receive two annual issues of OB
magazine, here is an easy link to follow: http://orbirds.org/join.html

And speaking of OB, I would like to remind all of you out there, OBA
members and non-members alike, that we always solicit articles and ideas
for upcoming issues of our journal. These can include longer articles on
the distribution, biology or identification of Oregon birds, brief notes,
photo essays, site guides to your favorite birding spot, book reviews, or
any other Oregon bird-related topics you can come up with.

If you have any ideas or submissions, please contact me at
<hhactitis...>

Thank you all for your contributions and interest!

Hendrik

Editor, *Oregon Birds* magazine

--
Hendrik G. Herlyn