Date: 11/8/17 10:37 am
From: Michael M <mimorell47...>
Subject: hearing aids for birders
Several years ago at a local club monthly presentation, a married couple
gave a presentation, and the woman mentioned that she was, I believe, an
audiologist, and that she was available to do screenings and provide
hearing aids specifically for birders. It's possible she might have been in
Lancaster County. The presentation was in Delaware County, I believe.

I'm now in need of hearing aids, and am hoping to find something that will
be good for birding.

Does anyone have any familiarity or information on who this might have
been? Or information on hearing aids designed for birders? Thanks!

Michael
Delaware County

Join us on Facebook!