Date: 11/8/17 6:10 am
From: Katie Fallon <katie...>
Subject: Cheat Lake fallout
Happening now on Cheat Lake in Mon County, south of the I-68 bridge and off
the uplake marinas -- tundra swans, lots of buffleheads, some ruddy ducks,
Canada geese, and certainly some more mixed in but I don't have a scope. I
think there were a few surf scoters but I hesitate to say that for sure
without a scope. Maybe Terry will check it out and send a report!

Katie Fallon
Cheat Lake, Mon County
--
Katie Fallon

*Avian Conservation Center of Appalachia*
286 Fairchance Road
Morgantown, WV 26508
(304) 906-5438
http://www.accawv.org

*To conserve wild birds through scientific research; education and public
outreach; and rescue and rehabilitation*

Join us on Facebook!