Date: 11/7/17 5:23 pm
From: 'Denise Hamilton' <napabirders...> [northbaybirds] <northbaybirds-noreply...>
Subject: [NBB] Bodega Bay, leucistic Mew Gull, 11/6 & kingbird
Hi all,

Saw reports on the Rock Sandpiper and Tropical Kingbird at Bodega Bay posted for yesterday 11/6, but I did want to mention that we saw a Tropical Kingbird at Diekmann’s Store in the morning, the same time we’ve seen several Ebird reports of seeing a Tropical Kingbird at Owl Canyon. I realize birds fly, but I am thinking that there might have been 2 birds yesterday.

Also, I like to mention the BEAUTIFUL leucistic Mew Gull we saw yesterday at Doran Beach on the ocean side mixed in a large flock of gulls (later flew over into the bay) There may be a touch of gray up on the mantle, but otherwise very white!

Pictures can be seen at:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/129054246@N07/

Happy birding,
Denise & David Hamilton