Date: 11/7/17 3:35 pm
From: Marge Vantassel <marvantassel...>
Subject: 250+ Tundra Swans at Crooked Creek Lake (Armstrong County)
While taking photos of the volunteers and the park ranger who were working
on and finishing the Chimney Swift Tower we heard Tundra Swans as they flew
over us toward the lake so I drove to a large gravel parking lot and the
park ranger brought 2 of the volunteers to join me and we heard and watched
them all land;;;I took quite a few photos and a video;;; few other birders
saw them later and county 260;
Also an Immature Bald Eagle was perched at the outflow keeping an eye on 8
Common Mergansers male and female at the outflow and
10 Bufflehead were on the lake (flooded beach, etc;) near the Tundra Swans;
Marge Van Tassel
Armstrong County

Join us on Facebook!