Date: 11/7/17 3:11 pm
From: Linda Pivacek <lpivacek...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Brown Pelican in Nahant again
Brown Pelican seen this afternoon in Nahant late afternoon in the East Point area.

Presumably the same bird I reported September 11 in the same area.

After an email from a Nahant resident about a possible pelican flyby, I located the bird at Joe's Beach (private beach viewed from road). Then watched it fly north toward East Point. It was getting late and cormorants were flying to Egg Rock for night roost, so perhaps it will be in the same area tommorow morning: East Point, Joe's Beach, Curlew Beach (at south end of the Mass Audubon Thicket, Furbush Rd), and Tudor Wharf.

Linda

Linda Pivacek, Nahant, <lpivacek...>

Join us on Facebook!